The International Symposium on Bone and Cartilage Regeneration
The International Symposium on Bone and Cartilage Regeneration Approaches; from Concept to Clinic is going to be held on November 24th to 25th, 2022 at Royan Institute. Students, university professors, medical doctors and managers can take benefit from the related disciplines of regenerative medicine and tissue engineering approaches performing by prominent national and international professors from different countries in a hybrid form (face-to-face and virtual) at the conference hall of Royan Institute.
The headlines of the International Bone and Cartilage Symposium of Royan Institute are:
• Cell therapy and targeted cell delivery for bone and cartilage repair
• The emerging potential of extracellular vesicles in cell-free treatment
• Advances in biomaterials for bone and cartilage regeneration
• 3D bioprinting
In order to encourage the students of related fields and improve their vision about how to produce and develop advanced biomaterial products, tissue and cell-based therapeutic approaches the practical workshops with three titles "Bioinformatics, bone and cartilage tissue engineering, and 3D bioprinting" is going to be held from November 21st to 23rd, 2022.
The workshops headlines are as follow:
• 3D Bioprinting in bone and cartilage tissue engineering
• Bioinformatics approaches for hard tissue analysis
• Bone and Cartilage tissue engineering
For more details, please visit www.royan-edu.ir
Publish date: 2022/09/26